Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My New Shadow

Against my better judgement, I went out and picked up a new dog, a puppy actually. I have always wanted a rat terrier, they have been known to have a good reputation and they are adorable as pups. This pup seems to be housebroke at eight-weeks old. Is this possible? I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't living it. Jasper is one cool rat terrier.

rat terriers are not for those who want a quiet, slow-do nothing dog. They are full of energy and love to play. Don't let the size, (or lack of) these dogs fool you, even thou they make for a good apartment size dog, they still need exercise. to keep a rat terrier healthy and happy, 30 minutes of vigorous play is recommended. This could prove to be burdensome for my freelancing, but with a dog like this I'm sure.everything will work out just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment