Saturday, January 12, 2013

A New Year, Once Again- What Wont You Do?_

Congratulations to all who have had the opportunity to come across my blog. That means two things:
1. You have lived through the end of the world, according to the Mayans.
2. You have sense of humor and a desire to read my post.
Both of these are good. Now that we have another chance at a new year, I hope that many of you have had an opportunity to make some New Years resolutions. I failed to make any resolutions this year- except for one.
Writing is my passion,  however, by the way my blog has been seriously neglected, you may think otherwise. I vow to make at least two new weekly additions to the Frugal Blogging Mom. I promise to post content that is in my opinion, beneficial to those that want to make a change. I will seek ways to make life simpler, and in the challenging economic times, more fun and affordable. I hope that you frequent my post and take what you find into heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment