Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I cant believe she ate it

One more day of my kiddo refusing to eat is going to make me pull my hair out. Why is it so hard to get kids to eat things that are healthy for them? UUUUUggghghgh!!!!!!!

i made myself suffer through Fifi and the flower tots, wonderpets (always cute) and the weird one with the little asian girl, kni hi kailin? I know I'm way off with the spelling, so shoot me. After all that you would thing I could catch a little break! does anyone have any ideas on how to get a picky toddler to eat? Feel free to email me and give me some more ideas instead of the ones I have already tried, which includes

  • Finger sandwiches of various assortments
  • letting her make her own lunch
  • putting smaller than usual portions on her plate
  • making a surprise picnic with a menu she created

That's just a few of the things I have attempted to get my picky toddler to eat healthy food. So, any ideas on what I could do?

1 comment:

  1. I know that is so frustrating. My granddaughter won't eat most of the time. I have no answers. For a while the doctor even had her on medication to increase her appetite. If you find any answers, let me know. My daughter would love some secrets that work!

    ReplyDelete