Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Starting Weekly Reads at Amazon.com: Macy's Turn

Greetings! I have started a new avenue in my writing career. I have recently self published a story called Macy's Turn on Amazon. From here out I will be working on one short story a week, consisting of different genera. This week is Macy's Turn, a story based on a woman that takes matters into her own hands to escape the physical and emotional abuse of her boyfriend.
I wrote this story based on the emotions that I have experienced from my past toxic relationships. Both women and men have been involved in toxic relationships, and I'm sure that many can relate to this story. While the ending may be a little harsh, I feel the General tone is captured quite well. Go to Amazon.com And search for Macys Turn. It's a free read until May 11th at midnight.
to find this and other stories that will be available weekly. Next weeks addition? A campfire story that will leave you thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment