Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Meaning of Tranquility.

Everyonce in a while I feel a need to escape the confines of the house, to pull myself away from my writing And take a break from the mommy job, and this is where I go- the Skunk River in Mt. Pleasant Iowa. Luckily I was  able to reunite with my best friend, soon to be husband and we can enjoy fishing together. There's nothing like putting in a full day on writing assignments, waiting for him to get home so that we can relax while enjoying mother nature at its finest.
We came out last night around 7 o'clock, caught 6 nice size channel cats while watching the sunset over the water. AMAZING.
I have to admit that coming back home to Iowa has been the best decision that I have made in quite awhile. Thanks to my other half, I've made more progress in my writing venture then I ever have before. Thanks to this I am able to stay at home and  write, making it possible to spend quiet evenings like this with my love. I just hope we catch another catfish as big as we did last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment