Friday, November 27, 2009

Babies and Blackberries

I was looking for something to get my 4 year old daughter for Christmas. One of my better habits involves finding toys for her that will stimulate her mind, and also is a little challenging so that she needs my help once in a while.
I changed to Verizon a couple of months ago, and picked up a blackberry that i am absolutely in love with, i use it for my blogging, and researching different article ideas. Yes I was smitten by my Blackberry. This is probably the main reason I was delighted when i went to amazon and found out that they had a little blackberry for kid
s. How sweet, she can text and learn letters and numbers while she is being just like mommy, I thought it was so cute that i would include a link for it and then you guys could check it out too! its really cute. let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment