Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday not for me!

I was seriously entertaining getting up out of my warm and cozy bed this morning to join the throng of people waiting to bust the doors down to get the best early morning deals. This however, did not happen. It was 10 am before i was rousted out of my slumber. After talking to several people, I was kind of glad I didnt go. They said that the sales werent there this year. i have heard alot of the sales are taking place online, and believe me, i would much rather stay in the comfort of my home and search online rather than be surrounded by a stressed out, over tired angry mob. I dont know how many of you shop on amazon, but on scrolling through the sales they have, I found quite a bit on there, just thought you may want to see, heres the link.
shop for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment