Sunday, November 8, 2009

Do you look online?

Cooler months have swept the country. Summer is gone, and the chilly temps have left most of us housebound, trapped with our beloved little angels that have begun to use to couch as trampolines, the walls as massive tapestries for the emerging artist, and the family cat has been used as a manequin for the newest baby doll fashion show.
It gets harder and harder to keep active minds entertained long enough to give us a moments peace, after searching endlessly, I came across a good toddler activity site that I find worthy of sharing. Toddlertoddler.com. Not One of the cuter activities is the virtual zoo. My 4 year old absolutely loves going to the zoo. I thought it was really neat that the toddler toddler.com website included a zoo that my little excitement seeker could enjoy while I cooked supper, folded laundry, or enjoyed a quiet cup of good bean coffee. After all, any quiet time for a busy mom is heaven.
Cute crafts are also included in the toddler mix, We really enjoyed making a copper memorial, after our goldfish copper ran off with the wonder pets. Sadly he went to sleep and never woke up. One of the crafts was making a mini aquarium, check it out here. Let me know what you think of this site, and share your favorite so I can explore more creative ideas with my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment